Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Reading Nooks

This adorable playroom is yet another wonderful creation by Genevieve Gorder (HGTV telivision host for interior design). This room is definitely worth sharing,seeing that the design detail is amazing. If you look on the back wall,  you can see a little nook Genevieve created for the children. I thought this was such a cute idea that I wanted to share with you all MORE cute nooks. I think I've found my new obsession!!!

More Reading nooks for children:
This reading nook is by Pretty Handy Girl and was made in a closet. 
 DIY instructions on how to make a nook just like this one-
http://www.prettyhandygirl.com/2010/06/when-is-closet-not-closet-when-it-is.html
Okay, this nook is adorable! This nook is by Thrifty Decor Chick, another great 
nook creator. I discovered Thrifydecorchick.com through the Nate Berkus show. She also created 
a closet into a reading nook.

If you have an empty closet, put it to use and create a reading nook. *Remember, your kids aren't the only ones that will use it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers